The Pro Alloy Puma ST Induction kit is a comprehensive and beautifully engineered intake solution designed, tested and manufactured here in the UK specifically for the Puma ST.
The kit is a direct replacement for the factory components making installation really quick and simple with no irreversible modifications or alterations required to the car.
- High Flow 70mm diameter complete intake system
- Easy & quick installation
- Free flowing all Aluminium Induction pipework, replacing the restrictive OE side plastic intake pipe
- Direct replacement with no permanent alterations required. Can be returned to standard in a matter of minutes
- Each stage of the kit will fit with any combination of the OE Intake system.
70mm Mandrel bent High Flow alloy side link pipe complete with Pro branded Silicone hose couplers & Stainless Steel Hose clips.
This is a great addition to the Pro Alloy Stage 1 kit enabling removal of the restrictive plastic link pipe. This 70mm full bore alloy link pipe makes the most of the additional airflow supplied by our High Flow Maxogen cone filter kit.
The Stage 2 kit is designed to work in conjunction with the Pro Alloy Stage 1 kit, however this will also fit with the existing OE intake components and most aftermarket heatshields and airboxes.
Installation of the stage 2 kit can be completed in less than 10 minutes.
Don’t fancy installing the kit yourself? Select include fitting and we will contact you to book your car in to our purpose-built facility for installation by our skilled mechanics in Haverhill, Suffolk. (25mins from Cambridge)