Want to reduce your air intake temps by up to 70% and add up to 20+ BHP?
(20+ bhp without a re-map or any other modifications) A charge cooler kit consists of a charge cooler unit which replaces the standard air to air intercooler, a Bosch water pump feeds the water to an auxiliary cooling radiator in the high air flow area at the front of the car. The water is then pumped back to the alloy header tank which is situated in the engine bay.
The water is cooled by a full size pre rad which is bolted to the underside of the main engine water radiator and air conditioning condenser. This pre rad includes 2 SPAL cooling fans to help push the cooling air through the pre rad and main engine water radiator, this has a number of advantages including;
- A huge surface area and capacity.
- The SPAL fans also cool the charge cooler water when the car is stationary therefore eliminating any heat soak issues.
The risk of stone damage to the pre rad is greatly reduced with the radiator horizontal to the air flow.
The kit consists of the following parts;
- 1 x Pro Alloy charge cooler
- 1 x Pro Alloy auxiliary radiator
- 2 x SPAL Motorsport cooling fans and laser cut mounting bracket.
- 2 x Air con re-mount brackets
- 1 x Bosch electronic water pump
- 9 meters of rubber water hose
- High quality 4 ply silicone hoses
- Light weight aluminium pipe work
- All clips, bespoke brackets, nuts / bolts required to complete the installation
Upgrade your kit to include one of our engine water n't already upgraded the standard plastic end tanked radiator.Add one of our twin row, all aluminium engine coolant radiators to this kit at a reduced price.
The kit is available in satin silver or satin black.