High Capacity Anti Surge Alloy fuel tank for Vauxhall VX220 Turbo / VX220 NA / Opel Speeder
Anybody running a high powered VX220 or VX220 Turbo on track will know that the standard tank arrangement allows the fuel to surge when making left hand corners- this can be a big problem on high revving or turbocharged cars where weak fuelling can cause terminal engine damage.
Developed and tested on our own track day cars, our long range alloy tank allowed us to run right down to 3 litres without surge.
- 48 or 60ltr capacity (standard 38 ltrs)
- Internal collector assembly installed with anti surge check valves.
- Safety foam Type IV FIA polyether
- Light weight alloy construction weighing 6.65k for the 48ltr or 8.65k for the 60ltr (standard 10.8k)
- Alloy construction will not corrode like the standard steel tank
- Utilises Standard fuel pump and sender unit
- Eliminates the need for external fuel swirl pots and collectors
- Simple installation using all original fittings and brackets
CNC Circlip flange accepts standard pump assembly
Also available in 60 litres endurance spec
Also available with central collector assembly for use on higher powered cars which may require an external aftermarket gravity fed pump.