High Capacity Anti Surge Alloy Fuel Tank for Lotus Elise / Exige Series 1
Anybody running a high powered Elise or Exige on track will know that the standard tank arrangement allows the fuel to surge when making left hand corners- this can be a big problem on high revving or turbocharged cars where weak fuelling can cause terminal engine damage.
Developed and tested on our own track day cars, our long range Alloy tank allowed us to run right down to 3ltrs without surge.
- 48 or 60ltr capacity (standard 38ltrs)
- Internal collector assembly installed with anti surge check valves.
- Safety foam Type IV FIA polyether
- Light weight alloy construction weighing 6.65k for 48ltr or 8.65k for 60ltr (standard 10.8k)
- Alloy construction will not corrode like the standard steel tank
- Utilises standard fuel pump and sender unit
- Eliminates the need for external fuel swirl pots and collectors
- Simple installation using all original fittings and brackets
Studded flange accepts standard pump assembly
Now also available in Endurance Spec 60ltrs.
Also available with central collector assembly for use with higher powered cars which may require an aftermarket external gravity fed pump.
Fitting is easy - Our tanks are a direct replacement for the original item and all fixtures and fittings can be retained.
This tank and its variants have become the system of choice with race teams who may require the extra capacity without the expense of a bag tank.