Pro Alloy Motorsport Ltd are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of specialised alloy products for motorsport and high-performance road cars.
Renowned for our high quality products and first class service, we distribute our large range of products and services throughout the World.
ACCOUNTS / OFFICE MANAGER LOCATION: Haverhill
Salary: From £15,000 to £17,500 Per Annum
Part Time permanent contract – 3 days (22.5 hours) per week 9am to 5pm
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts / Office Manager to join our busy and vibrant team based in Haverhill in Suffolk.
The ideal candidate needs to have a strong and experienced background in Accounts along with having experience of using Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Payroll and Microsoft Office applications, and will have ideally worked in a similar environment within a small company and be used to a varied and busy role. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to multitask and approach your work with a positive attitude.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Bookkeeping & daily Invoicing
- Sales & Purchase ledger duties
- Credit control duties including chasing overdue payments and statement reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Production of Month End P&L and Balance Sheet’s
- Preparation of Year End accounts for external Accountants
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing monthly Payroll for approximately 20 Staff
- Reception duties meeting and greeting visitors
- Incoming call answering & dealing with incoming enquiries via phone & email
- Providing administration support to the MD & Office team
- Various general daily company administration duties as required
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (Pro rata - including statutory days)
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking on site
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to become part of a fantastic & fun team of people working for one of the UK’s leading and most respected companies in their field.
If you believe you have what we require then please apply by sending a CV with a covering email to: email@example.com
Or if you prefer, send your CV by post to:
FAO: Alex Osborn, Pro Alloy Motorsport Ltd, 15 Rookwood Way, Haverhill, Suffolk. CB9 8PB.